Just down the street from our Buda Office, 217 Railroad St. is located in the historical district in Old Town Buda. It is in the center of commercial growth and approximately 1.5 miles from IH 35. Corner, level lot, zoned F4H mixed-use, permitting residential or commercial, allowed impervious coverage is 65%. Only 500 feet from the Buda Drug Store & Soda Fountain, and a short walk to Main St., a haven for community and visitors alike where popular restaurants, shops, local vendors line the tree-filled street. City water, sewer on site.
- Buda Mill & Grain complex along Main Street.
- New City Park at north end of Main Street.
- Historic Stagecoach Park, a 51 acre master planned nature park.
- New City Hall and library complex.
- City of Buda is a "full-service" community with police, fire, parks, public works, and other City services.
- Three new major medical centers: Baylor Scott & White Hospital, Ascension Seton Health Center, and St. David's HealthCare 24/7 emergency clinic.
- Hays CISD and new high school opening Fall 2019
Click on the link below to see inside this wonderful historic property.